Sunday 18 June 2017

Free USB Diffuser Stick!


ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS!

Do you want one of these USB stick diffusers and a 1ml essential oil blend posted to you for FREE?

Are you a customer who has ordered off my website since June 1st 2016 or plan to order anything before July 31st 2017? If yes then I will post one of these USB Stick diffusers out to you FREE!

All I ask in return is to complete these 2 simple tasks :

1) Please post a product review on my website for one or more items that you purchased during this time frame.

2)
Please share my page Aromatic Boutique and/or website link with your friends.

I will post your FREE USB stick diffuser & blend out within 2 weeks of you leaving a product review. Let me know if your postal address has changed from what you entered when purchasing on my website.

To leave a review click on the product and select 'Write A Review'. Your review must be for current products on my website : http://www.aromaticboutique.com.au

Limit one per customer. Offer ends July 31st 2017. Australian customers only.

Please share this post with your friends.

Thanks so much for your support it means a lot to me.

Kirsten - Aromatic Boutique {Aromatherapy For Australia}

https://www.aromatherapyforaustralia.com.au/shop/index.php?route=product/latest

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10