Monday 29 April 2013

Copyright & Terms of Use



GRAPHICS TERMS OF USE:


© All images are copyright of : Aromatherapy for Australia
 

I am a registered Australian business. You may share graphics from my facebook page by clicking the 'share' button only. Please do not save any images from my facebook page, website or blog, edit , upload them or claim them to be your own. Resizing, editing the design or posting any saved images to own page to make profit is not allowed. 

All links must direct back to this page: Aromatherapy for Australia

Remember that "Sharing is caring! But saving is stealing." I work long and hard designing my graphics and writing my blog articles and and I wish to protect my work. I don't mind people sharing my posts on facebook by clicking the share button, but please do not upload my graphics to your own page or website or claim them to be your own to make profit. Thanks for your understanding :)

Facebook Copyright:
"Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities prohibits users from posting copyrighted content to Facebook unless they own the copyright or are authorized to post the copyrighted content. If a Facebook user has shared your original work of authorship without your permission, you may want to seek legal advice as to whether your rights have been infringed. "
 

More about Copyright on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/249141925204375/

PLEASE NOTE:
This information on this page is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is for information purposes only. Always check the warnings and refer to the application chart for usage of each individual essential oil.


Thankyou for visiting :)




© Aromatherapy for Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10